iS Clinical Moisturising Complex combines 10% botanically derived Hyaluronic Acid with other age-defying antioxidants and b5 vitamins to deeply hydrate skin. The iS Clinical product also helps optimise its cellular function.
An innovative moisturiser containing hyaluronic acid, Vitamin A and E that renews and protects dry and damaged skin while improving smoothness and minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Your skin will be nourished and protected against environmental damage preventing early signs of aging and resulting in flawless skin texture.
By using it daily you will maintain a healthy glow and clarity without feeling heavy or greasy on your skin.
- Vitamin B5 (Panathenaic Acid) 1.0% : Essential element required for enzymatic functions within all cells. Enables the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and lipids, increasing cellular and efficiency.
- Vitamin E ( Tocopheryl) 1.0% : Has effective antioxidant which prevents DNA damage, thyme dimer formation, inflammation and oxidative damage.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Botanically derived (Sodium Hyaluronate)10.0% : It can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as improving the skin's hydration and texture of the skin.
- Soluble Collagen 1.0% : Provides contemporary moisture to the epithelial layer treat to dry skin, improving cells surface structure, firming and smoothing skin.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (Camella Oleifera)1.0% : An antioxidant that prevents DNA damage by frustrating oxidative stress. Owns anti-inflammatory properties and helps treat immunosuppression (a reduction of the efficacy of the immune system).
- Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis) 1.0% : Natural oil that acts as a moisturiser and as a emollient, which help to support your skin’s barrier. Emollient can create a protective layer on top of your skin, to help prevent moisture getting out and attract moisture into the top layer of the skin and retain it to rehydrate your skin.
- Vitamin A (Retinly Palmitate) 1.0% : Functions as a powerful antioxidant and improves collagen synthesis that promotes wound healing.
- Centella Asiatica (Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid and Madecassic Acid) 0.5% : Effective antioxidant that boosts collagen production and increases microcirculation and capillary flow. Therefore, helping with wound healing and reduction of scar tissue.
Order by 2PM to recieve NEXT DAY delivery